■ Overview of functions
The Nokia 6230i phone provides many functions that are practical for
daily use, such as a calendar, a clock, an alarm clock, a radio, a music
player, and a built-in camera. You can personalize your phone with
color covers. Your phone also supports the following
• Enhanced data rates for GSM evolution (EDGE), see (E)GPRS on
• Extensible hypertext markup language (XHTML) browser, see Web on
• E-mail application, see E-mail application on page 44.
• Instant messaging, see Instant messages on page 37.
• Presence-enhanced contacts, see My presence on page 53.
• Push to talk, see Push to talk on page 80.
• Java 2 Micro Edition (J2ME
), see Applications on page 95.
• Bluetooth technology, see Bluetooth wireless technology on
• Multimedia card to extend the memory capacity of your phone to
store images and video clips.