Guidelines for making purchases with the wallet
• To do your shopping, access the desired Web site that supports the
wallet. The service must support the Electronic Commerce Modeling
Language specification. See Connect to a service on page 99.
Choose the product you want to buy and read carefully all provided
information before your purchase.
The text may not fit within a single screen. Therefore, make sure to
scroll through and read all of the text before your purchase.
• To pay for the items you wish to buy, the phone asks whether you
want to use the wallet. The phone also asks for your wallet PIN code.
• Select the card you want to pay with from the
the data form you receive from the service provider supports the
Electronic Commerce Modeling Language specification, the phone
M e n u f u n c t i o n s
automatically fills in the credit card information or the wallet profile
from the wallet.
• Approve the purchase, and the information is forwarded.
• You may receive an acknowledgement or a digital receipt of the
• To close the wallet, select
. If you do not use the wallet
for 5 minutes, it closes automatically.
If you have tried to access or have accessed confidential information requiring
passwords (for example your bank account), empty the cache of your phone after
To empty the cache, see Cache memory on page 105.