■ Standby mode
When the phone is ready for use, and you have not entered any
characters, the phone is in the standby mode.
• Shows the name of the network or the operator
logo to indicate in which cellular network the
phone is used (1).
• Shows the signal strength of the cellular network
at your current location (2).
• Shows the battery charge level (3).
• The left selection key in the standby mode is
To view the functions on your personal shortcut list, select
Select a function to activate it.
To add a function to the shortcut list, select
, scroll to the function, and select
. To remove a function
from the list, select
To rearrange the functions on your personal shortcut list, select
and the desired function, select
select where you want to move it.
• The middle selection key in the standby mode is
Y o u r p h o n e
• The right selection key in the standby mode may be
access the list of contacts in the
operator-specific name to access an operator-specific Web site, or a
shortcut to a specific function that you selected. See
in My shortcuts on page 63.