■ Keys and connectors
• Power key (1)
• Earpiece (2)
• Volume keys (3)
Volume up key to make a push to
talk call. See Make and receive a
push to talk call on page 81.
• Loudspeaker (4)
• Left selection key, middle selection
key, and right selection key (5)
The function of these keys depends
on the guiding text shown on the
display above the keys.
• 4-way navigation key (6)
Scroll up and down, left and right.
• Call key (7) to dial a phone number
and answer a call.
• End key (8) to end an active call and exit from any function
• Number keys (9) to enter numbers and characters
The * and # keys (9) are used for various purposes in different
• Charger connector (10)
connector used for
enhancements such as headsets and the
data cable (11)
Y o u r p h o n e
• Infrared (IR) port (12)
• Camera lens on the back cover of the